In a millennium's time, the Land of MU has advanced and developed the empire in great bounding strides. However, as foretold in the Great Prophecy, Secromicon, the Continent of MU fell into overwhelming chaos. Great leaders who had once controlled the MU Continent now have fallen low, and the central government; due to the internal strife and warfare amongst power hungry feudal lords, have brought the kingdom asunder and thus the empire crumbled. The millennium of peace and bounty is now a mere memory and dark stains of blood now cover the land. The ravages of war have laid waste to the once beautiful land and the shedding of blood still knows no end. Even now, petty feudal lords endlessly build up their machines of war and futilely attempt to re-establish what once was

Views:
2,324
Imperial Event - Info

     The Imperial Event takes place in the Continent of Varka  and has 7 different stages for every day of the week. Your mission here is to clear all 6 maps and collect 6  Secromicon pieces which will lead you to the boss zone on Sunday.

 

 

     You can enter any time only if you meet the below requirements :

    1. You must acquire 5 scrap of paper (Gaion's Order) from Devil Square event (1 to 7).

    2. You must be a party member.

    3. You must have a pentagram equipped (monster receive only elemental damage).

 

The items needed
Item Name
Suspicious Scrap of Paper x 5
Complete Secromicon x 1

    *When you collect 5pcs of Suspicious Scrap of Paper , it will automatically transform into      Gaion's Order.

    **The Complete Secromicon is redeemedfrom bosses of Imperial Fortress from day 1-6.The      fragments must be combined at Chaos Machine in Noria (regular combination).

Regular Rewards
Stage I Reward
Flameberge
Sword Breaker
Rune Bastard Sword
Asura
Cyclone Sword
Blast Break
Frost Mace
Absolute Scepter
Thunderbolt
Horn of Steal
Dark Stinger
Angelic Bow
Devil Crossbow
Deadly Staff
Imperial Staff
Summon Spirit Stick
Miracle Staff
Crimson Glory
Salamander Shield
Frost Barrier
Guardian Shield
Lazy Wind Shield
Light Lord Shield
Dark Devil Shield
Magic Knight Shield
Ambition Shield
Titan Set Parts
Brave Set Parts
Phantom Set Parts
Destroy Set Parts
Seraphim Set Parts
Divine Set Parts
Royal Set Parts
Hades Set Parts
Succubus Set parts
Valhalla Set Parts
Dark Devil Set Parts
Sticky Set Parts
Hell Night Set Parts
Ambition Set Parts
Gold Coin Item(100) x 5

Stage II Reward
Wings of Conqueror
Gold Coin Item(500) x 5

Rewards are given in the following manner:

     

    For stage 1 rewards you can get one of the items above : Socket Item with random sokets (from 1 to 5) with Luck and Additional Option or Gold Coin Item(100) x 5.

    For stage 2 rewards you have 15% chance to get Wings and 85% chance to get Gold Coin Item(500) x 5.   

 




Language:
Store
Files
Forum
Divinity
NKVD
Next Battle:
22 Oct, 2017 @ 18:00